- As a resident, you are invited into more than an internship; you are accepted into a team that values you and your input.
- The Residency is a two-year leadership development program for emerging leaders who feel called to vocational ministry.
- The Residency focuses on hands-on ministry experience within various church departments (children’s, students, groups, outreach, worship, production).
- Each resident gets the real-life ministry experience they will need for a lifetime of significant church ministry.
- Over the two years, each resident learns leadership skills through weekly leadership training, which focuses on 24 skills, including communication, influence, managing details, failing forward, etc.
- Additional opportunities will also be provided, including a Resident Retreat, going on a mission trip, experiencing Rocky’s Groups Pathway, reading various books, etc.
- Residents will be considered Full-time Employees (35 – 40 hours per week) and will be paid, Colorado Minimum Wage.
- Rocky will provide books for the Residency Training.
- Rocky will provide the registration costs or discounts to various retreats/events over the 2 years.
- Rocky will provide up to half of the cost of the mission trip.
- The Resident will gain two weeks of PTO after 6 months and get paid for various holidays and a week off at the end of the year (Dec 25-31).
- Rocky provides paid time off for spiritual renewal.
We work with Leadership Pathway, who helps us identify potential residents, conducts the initial application process, and provides some content with the leadership development.
- Read – More Details (linked below)
- Apply – This registration process will take about an hour.
- Interview – Your first interview will be with Leadership Pathway. They will then schedule your interview with Rocky and your potential Ministry Supervisor.
Registration for the 2021-2023 residency at Rocky is closed!
Leadership Pathway is the organization that Rocky partners with for the residency program. Leadership Pathway collects resident applications, begins the interview process, and suggests the best church residency fit. At the end of your two year residency, Leadership Pathway supports you on your journey to find your first Ministry Job. Check out their website for more information or apply for the residency below!