- A two-year leadership development program for emerging leaders who feel called to vocational ministry.
- Hands-on ministry experience within a department of the church (kids, students, worship, production, outreach, pastoral, groups).
- You will be paired with a mentor for personal development.
- Learn leadership skills through weekly leadership training, which focuses on 24 skills, including: communication, influence, failing forward, gospel presentation, etc.
- Additional opportunities will also be provided, including: a Resident Retreat, co-leading a mission trip, experiencing Rocky’s Next Step Pathway, reading a variety of books, etc.
exists to raise up the next generation of church leaders.
- Residents will receive a stipend of $800 per month for the first year and $1000 per month during the second year as 1099 Contract Laborers. This is in accordance with the Fair Labor Standard Act.
- We will help find a host home for you, or you are free to find your own housing.
- We will provide books for the training.
- We will provide the registration costs to various retreats over the 2 years.
- We will provide up to half of the cost of the mission trip.
- We offer two weeks of vacation and sick time, and one week off in between Christmas and New Year’s.
We work with Leadership Pathway who helps us identify potential residents, conducts the initial application process and provides some content with the leadership development.
- Now accepting applications for 2020-2022 Residency.
- MARCH 23, 2020. All applicants will know whether or not they have been accepted.
- JUNE 8, 2020. Residency Begins!
2019 - 2021 Residents
From left to right:
Seth (California), Samuel (Iowa), Tanise (Colorado), Miranda (Colorado), Sydney (Colorado), Derek (California), Susan (Resident Coordinator), Michaela (Colorado) & Mitch (Resident Director),