Are you new to Rocky?
Welcome to Rocky! Whether you’re just trying to figure out who God is, looking for a new church or have been on a spiritual journey most of your life, you can find a home here at Rocky. We’re a church of love and grace, so no matter what you’ve done or who you are, you are welcome. Check out this video by our Lead Pastor Shan Moyers.
What to Expect
- You can expect a friendly, casual environment full of people who are excited to meet you!
- There is no dress code at Rocky. You’ll see some who dress up and others who don’t. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable for you!
- Each service lasts about an hour and is taught by our Lead Pastor Shan Moyers or another one of Rocky’s pastors. All messages are based on the Bible.
- We have high-energy music and take communion in every service.
- Rocky always has Biblical, yet fun and exciting teaching and for your Kids (Infants – 5th Grade) and Students (6th-12th Grade).
What should I do next?
If you’re new to Rocky, we encourage you to take TWO next steps.
First, take a Trailguide tour after any weekend service. It only takes about 15 minutes and we’ll give you brief tour of the building and tell you what Rocky is all about. Just stop by the Trailhead (Information Center) after any service. We’d love to meet you! The Trailhead is also a great place to ask any questions you may have or to get more information on something.
The second step is to sign up for BaseCamp. Here you’ll discover even more about who we are and how you can get involved. You’ll also get to meet some of our staff and others on the same journey as you. Basecamp occurs monthly and is a step towards partnership at Rocky. We provide free lunch and childcare. Sign up here.