Whether you’re just trying to figure out who God is, looking for a new church or have been on a spiritual journey most of your life, you can find a home here at Rocky. We’re a church of love and grace, so no matter what you’ve done or who you are, you are welcome. Check out this video by our Lead Pastor Shan Moyers.
- You can expect a friendly, casual environment full of people who are excited to meet you!
- There is no dress code at Rocky. You’ll see some who dress up and others who don’t. Feel free to wear whatever is comfortable for you!
- Each service lasts about an hour and is taught by our Lead Pastor Shan Moyers or another one of Rocky’s pastors. All messages are based on the Bible.
- We have high-energy music and take communion in every service.
- Rocky always has Biblical, yet fun and exciting teaching and for your Kids (Infants – 5th Grade) and Students (6th-12th Grade).
If you’re new to Rocky, we encourage you to take TWO next steps.
First, come see the New Guest Team in the lobby for a personalized visit of our campus. We would love to give you some general information about Rocky and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to connecting with you.
The second step is to sign up for BaseCamp. Here you’ll discover even more about who we are and how you can get involved. You’ll also get to meet some of our staff and others on the same journey as you. Basecamp occurs monthly and is a step towards partnership at Rocky. We provide childcare.